- About STOX
- Executive Committee
- Awards instituted
- General Information
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fellowship of STOX
- Roop Lal Agarwal Gold Medal
- Ram Lal Shad Gold Medal
- Gold Medal (Best Poster)
- Org. Secretary Gold Medal
- STOX/ASAW Gold Medal
- Dr. TP. Suresh Endowment award
- Prof P K Gupta Distinguished Scientist Award
- Southern Tier Cancer Centre, USA Student Travel award
- Forthcoming Events
- STOX 2008
- STOX 2009
- SOT News
Travel Awards to Attend the 2009 7th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries (7CTDC) in Sun City, South Africa
Posted on June 05, 2009
TOXSA and IUTOX announce the availability of fellowship awards to attend the 7th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries. The meeting will be held in Sun City, South Africa on September 6-10, 2009.
The awardees may be either junior or senior scientists from a country where toxicology is underrepresented and have an active research program or currently be active in the practice of toxicology.
The following criteria will be used to select award recipients:
• A brief statement indicating how the awardee will benefit from the fellowship;
• Curriculum vitae including e-mail address and, if available, a fax number;
• A strong letter of recommendation from the home Society. If the applicant does not have a national toxicology society, a strong letter of recommendation from his/her department may be substituted;
• Demonstration of the ability to meet other expenses to attend the meeting (the travel awards available range from $1,000 to $2,000); and
• An already submitted abstract for 7CTDC for review.
Award submission begins 1st June 2009 and must be received no later than 30th June 2009. Previous award recipients of 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007, ICT and CTDC Fellowships are NOT eligible to apply. Awardees will be notified by 15th July 2009. Awards will be issued at the 7CTDC meeting.
Award information is available on the IUTOX Web site www.iutox.org